Today sees the worldwide release of one of the finest Doctor Who games to date; The Eternity Clock - so what can we look forward to in the game?
You can play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself, whilst trying to unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it’s too late.
Equipped with the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver, River’s Blaster and other fantastic gadgets, journey through four London time periods and a number of alien locations in search of the answers. Face up to the most fearsome monsters including Silurians, Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence.
Outwit and destroy foes, solve puzzles and make the right choices in an epic action-adventure to save the future.
Other great gameplay features:
• Explore the universe of the Doctor, across 4 distinct 'London' time periods.
• Play as the Doctor and River Song to solve the riddle of The Eternity Clock.
• Collaborative multiplayer - play together simultaneously and in different time periods.
• Time travel gameplay mechanics - changes to one time period affect the layout of another, solve puzzles across the centuries.
• Innovative 2D to 3D camera switch play.
• Experience 'being the Doctor' - face challenging decisions and puzzles.
• Cross platform play between PS3 and Vita game.
• An intriguing, expansive and yet simple plot developed in collaboration with the team behind the TV show - set across 600 years of history and into the alternate futures of earth.
DWO are offering our visitors a chance to win a Download Code to get the game for FREE. Simply pop over to our Competitions page and answer the question to enter.
[Source: BBC Games]